Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rant: Oily Hair

I know I know, I shouldn't be complaining. I've been blessed with straight somewhat soft hair until the oil queen comes and spreads her love all over my scalp leaving it shiny and flat. Yes-- there's such a thing as too much shine. I wouldn't mind the oily hair as much if there was some way I could get out of washing it everyday.

(Dear Dry Shampoo, you're great and everything but I'm not sure your small stature's worth the 18 bucks. Come on, now that's 4 starbucks grande caramel machiattos. They say good things come in small packages but you're burning a hole in my pocket.)

I LIED. I'm a liar and I'm lazy (I could barely type this all out.) I have a tiny can of dry shampoo and I rarely use it. I hardly wash my hair everyday too. I just can't help it, I'm too lazy. And I know, I'm in my twenties, I should care about how I look... but some days, I really don't give a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment